Bushy Point Big Planting Day Sunday 10th September 23
Where: Entrance off No: 5 Bryson Road (Estuary end)
When: Arrive 9.50 a.m. for a 10 a.m. start
FREE BBQ from 12 noon
One thousand plants are ready and waiting.
Give us a hand to grow Bushy Point’s forest-in-the-making!
What we need you to bring:
- Gardening gloves
- Spade (narrow ones are best to dig planting holes)
- Appropriate footwear and clothing for the conditions
- Drink Bottle
Keeping ourselves safe
- The planting sites are small and scattered, ideal for separate groups of family and friends. Each planting area will have a team leader.
- We will provide hand sanitiser, soap and water.
- If you feel at all unwell, please stay at home!
Posted: 22 August 2023